The Par Plasé Cooperative, of which the Casa Rossa ai Colli is part, manages the agritourism restaurant. The philosophy of “LA CUCINA” prefers a return to nature and its true and genuine flavours.
Tasting our dishes you can enjoy:
• The vegetables grown by Angela and Paolo of “L’ORTO SUL FIUME” of Aonedis
• The aromatic herbs and vegetables grown by Elena of “AZIENDA AGRICOLA DRIUSSI” of Martignacco
• The cheese and butter from the dairy of Brazzacco supplied by “AZIENDA AGRICOLA DRIUSSI” of Martignacco
• The rabbits bred by Gregorio of “A FIL DI TIERE” by Lestans
• Beef and cheese produced by Bepo di “CARNIAGRICOLA” of Enemonzo
• Cured meats and farmyard animals on the Sottoselva “IN CORTILE” farm
• The eggs of the hens of the farm “HOLLY FARM” of Forgaria nel Friuli
• The agricultural beers of the “VILLA CHAZIL” agri-brewery
• The wine of the winery “RONCO MARGHERITA” of Pinzano al Tagliamento
• The wine of the Vicentini Orgnani di Valeriano winery
• The wine of the Tenuta Luisa di Mariano del Friuli winery
They are all small and medium farms that work with respect for nature and animals, offering artisan products, traditionally processed to express the uniqueness of the Friulian territory.
This philosophy is reflected in the work and passion expressed by the staff of “LA CUCINA” of Casa Rossa ai Colli.